Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quotes of Note

Some of my very favorite quotes about life and cooking.  I'm pretty sure they'll make you smile.  They might make you think.  I love old movies and I love food.  But I think you'll figure that out as you read through.  Enjoy your Sunday - new recipes are on the way!

Noodles are not only amusing, but delicious.  Julia Child

If you aren't up to a little magic occasionally, you shouldn't waste time trying to cook.  Colette

This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!  Julia Child

I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble.  Sam Spade (The Maltese Falcon)

You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients.  Julia Child

Imagination is the highest kite that can fly.  Lauren Bacall

I think every woman should own a blowtorch.  Julia Child

My formula for life is very simple: in the morning, wake up; at night, go to sleep. In between I try and occupy myself as best I can.  Cary Grant

Life, is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming.  Myrna Loy

No comments:

Post a Comment