Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving here I come!

I am getting really excited for Thanksgiving!  I mentioned my addiction to the Epicurious slideshows.  I have been looking through all of the Thanksgiving ones and drooling.  I have been put in charge of desserts for next Thursday.  Is anyone really surprised?  I am thinking of making a cranberry blueberry pie and individual Indian puddings.  That way we have both fruit and spice flavors covered.  And since there will be a maximum of six or seven people individual Indian puddings make much more sense than a giant bowlful, especially since everyone always wants the edge pieces.  I also found a recipe for squash pan rolls that I think with a little tweaking will be really delicious.  The grocery list has eggs and butter underlined several times.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment